View live demo of Reservation System Booking Calendar Front End here.
This application will help you to easily create a booking/reservation system into your website or blog. The Booking Calendar application will display a calendar for users to see availability and book dates and hours.
Reservation Booking System is great for booking hotel rooms, motel rooms, vacation rentals, apartments, houses, villas, rooms etc, make appointments to doctors, dentists, lawyers, beauty salons, spas, massage therapists etc. or schedule events.
Mobile Device Friendly Design
- Front End Booking Calendar is responsive and can be easily viewed on all web browsers and devices, mobile phones and tablets.
- A Booking Calendar is displayed in Front End, where clients can view availability and make reservations & appointments.
- The clients can select to display multiple or fewer months for better visualization.
- The clients can click on the calendar’s days and/or hours to select the booking period they want.
- The Booking Calendar contains a Sidebar where clients can search availability through the calendar, select number of rooms/items they want, see the price and book them by completing a very customizable Booking Form.
- Support for Terms & Conditions.
- The Check In/Out dates can be in american (MM DD, YYYY) or european (DD MM YYYY) format.
- Only the Calendar will be displayed so that your users can check only availability.
- The Back End Administration Booking Calendar is similar to the Front End version so that administrators can have a very familiar way to add information … what they see the clients see.
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each day in the Front End Booking Calendar. In the Back End Booking Calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- The days are displayed in the Booking Calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- Set Price & Status for a groups of days.
- Set discounts depending on the number of days that are booked.
- Set minimum & maximum number of days that you are permitted to book.
- Set the first day of the week that will appear in the Booking calendar.
- Set general available/unavailable weekdays.
- Support for Morning Check Out. It will display information in the Booking Calendar if you need to Check In in the afternoon and Check Out in the morning. This option is very useful for hotels.
- You have complete control to what hours you are using in your Booking Calendar. You can set same hours by the minute for the whole calendar or you can set different hours for different days.
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each hour in the Front End Booking Calendar. In the Back End Booking Calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- The hours are displayed in the Booking Calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- Set Price & Status for a groups of hours.
- Hours can be in AM/PM or 24 hours format.
- Hours intervals are supported.
- Booking requests can be instantly approved or can be approved/rejected by administrators. The booking calendar will be changed accordingly.
- Administrators have the possibility to Approve, Reject or Cancel a reservation.
- Create your own custom booking form to get what information you want from your clients.
- The Booking form supports Text Fields (Email, Phone, Name etc), Text Areas, Checkboxes & Drop Downs.
- PayPal (credit card supported)